House of Sinn rules
1. The Femdom Camp is an event which is run strictly according to the principles of Female Supremacy, under which Women wield absolute power and inferior male creatures are their slaves. male slaves will at all times obey any and all orders given by a Lady without question, discussion or hesitation.
2. Mistresses will respect the ownership rights of other Mistresses over their collared slaves. Accordingly, no Mistress will exercise power, control or punishment over a slave of another Mistress without Her prior express consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, every slave will treat every Mistress with the utmost deference, respect and obedience.
3. Every male slave will wear a collar around his neck at all times. 24 hours per day.
4. male slaves are not allowed to use any armchairs, chairs, loungers, settees or any other furniture without the prior express permission of a Mistress.
5. male slaves are not allowed to eat sitting at a table but only on the floor. They will eat only what their Owners direct them to eat and drink nothing but pure water.
6. male slaves will at all times strictly remain outside any room or area declared “off limits” to them.
7. male slaves will either wear special slave clothing or remain naked, as their owning Mistresses may direct. they shall not wear normal male clothes.
8. male slaves shall only use the bathroom and toilet facilities designated for them.
9. male slaves will kneel before each Mistress every morning when first meeting Her, bowing low and offering himself for any other expression of submission as She may direct. he may not rise from his knees until She indicates that he may do so.
10. Whilst outside the confines of the Event Mistresses will refrain from executing punishments upon male slaves which could be observed by third parties. Invisible punishments and controls are encouraged.
11. The Mistresses, Individually and Collectively, reserve the right instantly to expel any slave from the Event in the case of a serious violation of these rules, following negotiation with the slave’s Owner as appropriate.
12. male slaves are reminded that the following Servant Rules are the basis of a harmonic living together of Mistresses and slaves under one roof and must therefore strictly obey these rules.
1. When spoken to by a Mistress, stand still, keep your hands still and always look attentively at the Lady speaking. Do not directly into Her eyes but lower Your gaze to Her feet, Then immediately do what you have been told without any hesitation or reservation.
2. Never let your voice be heard by the Ladies of the household. If They have spoken directly to you with a question or statement which requires a response, speak as little as possible.
3. In the presence of your Mistress, never speak to another servant or to a person of your own gender, unless for necessity, and then as little and as quietly as possible.
4. Never initiate a conversation with a Lady, unless to deliver a message or to ask a necessary question, and then do it in as few words as possible.
5. Items that are served or have been dropped, such as gloves or a crop, and other small items, should generally be presented to the Ladies on a salver. If none is at hand, use both your hands to present the item to the Lady.
6. Always use the proper form of address : “Doamna” or “Miss”, or “Stapana/Mistress”, as the case may be. Close every sentence with such proper address.
7. Never offer your opinion to a Mistress unless it is asked for expressly.
8. Always “give room”: that is, if you encounter a Lady in the house or on the stairs, you are to make yourself as invisible as possible, turning yourself toward the wall, and averting your eyes.
9. Upon the ringing of the Mistress`s bell, stop whatever you are doing immediately and hurry to see Her for instructions.
10. Except in reply to a salutation offered, never say “good morning” or “good night” to your Mistress.
11. If you are required to walk with a Lady in order to carry packages, or any other reason, always keep half a pace back and strictly remain on the Lady’s left side. On stairs or on an escalator, see that your head never is above Hers.
12. Accept every corporal punishment from the Mistress´s hands with humble gratitude as it is always justified and necessary, whether for Her pleasure and amusement or for your education.
13. You shall not receive any relative, visitor, or friend, into the house of your Mistress.
14. Fraternisation with other slaves is strictly forbidden. Any slave found to be fraternising with any other male or female without the consent of his Mistress, shall be immediately dismissed.
Mistress Ezada Sinn
Click here to download a .pdf with the rules.